Handful of changes/corrections plus a new spell for spell casters who want to get more involved in melee combat.
- Stringer Spell book cool down changed from once per combat to imagination base.
- Changed wording on abilities for clarification purposes. Abilities that were previously listed as having a range of “touch” now say “adjacent target” instead to avoid confusion with touch based spells. Abilities that affect the caster no longer use “self” for range.
- Dirt Clod now does 2d6+1 damage instead of 2d6.
- Added Magical Melee as a skill allowing characters to use their imagination attribute instead of strength when determining base melee damage.
- Fixed discrepancy for starting attribute points. Previously, some parts of character creation stated you get 75+3d6, but should have said 70+3d6. This has been corrected.